Tuesday, May 3, 2011

summer style

today i went to my last college class. presumably forever! it feels a little weird, but i'm mostly just excited. yesterday when i was getting my hair cut i was telling my hairdresser about everything that was going on. i started noticing how often i was saying, "i'm so excited." ....then i got nervous about it and started thinking about it and then i said it like 50 more times.

ANYWAY

"i'm so excited"...for summer! especially summer outfits! this is what i'm planning...

  • lots of fun bracelets/necklaces/rings
    • i kinda really want to get my belly button pierced! 
  • i love this outfit!
    • i recently bought wedge heels!
      • my boyfriend is tall enough that i can wear 4 inch heels and not feel like a giant.
        • SCORE!!!!


  • that top is amazing.
    • blush pink is favorite color.
  • someone PLEASE buy me this!
    • it's $88
      • is it just me or do these kinda look like my hands?
        • freaked out.



  • i have this song playing in the background of my summer
    • "a doctor pepper chaser for another shot of jager"
      • yummy


  • and a whole lot of this guy.
    • he's cute.
      • i love him.

1 comment:

  1. Wait, that's not your hand?!?!?!?!?! Super freaky.

    Pee Ess - I'm so excited for you! :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for the soul droplets.